This has been an exciting year for Andrea and me. We are very grateful for all of the special blessings that we have received this year. As we have spent the past year hoping to adopt, we are so thankful for family and friends who have supported us so much. We couldn’t have come this far without you.
Here are some of the highlights from 2015:
- We spent this summer redoing our yard. We now have a brand new sprinkler system and grass! We really enjoyed doing several backyard BBQs with friends and family.
- This summer we also took some time off to spent a week at Lake Powell, Utah with Andrea’s family.
- Andrea completed a special 12-week training at work. She took second place in her class and got to help a lot of new clients with their finances in the process.
- Jake got a promotion at work. Sweet! He also made some great progress with his MBA at BYU. Only one more semester to go!
- We launched our new profile on Adoption.com and attended several adoption conferences and seminars.
- We finished painting the nursery and added a crib and changing table.
2016 is going to be full of so many great adventures!